1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Cross Creek Animal Hospital understands this and is able to assist you with payments through the CareCredit program. It takes just 10 minutes to complete an application and it will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. There are many companies out there offering insurance for your pets. Here at Cross Creek Animal Hospital we recommend insuring your pet with Trupanion. This company offers very affordable pet insurance to fit within any family's budget. Ask us about your one month free trial here at the office or apply online at: www.trupanion.com